Hello UIHE,
In class, you're going to be writing an introduction about yourself.
I will give you some comments and suggestions to help you improve your writing. Once you have made your corrections, you should add your introduction to this forum. See my introduction as an example.
Cheers,
Hilary
PS: You can write your introduction here, or on the Moodle site under Information for UIHE
My name is Hilary and I'm from the United States. I live in West Auckland with my husband, Marcus and our cat, Boo. We've been in New Zealand for about 9 years. Before we came to New Zealand, we lived in the UK, Turkey, and the USA.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy playing tennis, reading, scuba diving, kayaking, watching movies and spending time with my friends. I also like meeting new people, so I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.
Hilary
hello.
ReplyDeleteMy name is Ali. I am from Saudi Arabia and I was born in 1986. I am the oldest son in my family which consists of five brothers and three sisters.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy playing football, watching movies, playing PlayStation and browsing the Internet. I have been here in New Zealand for two months. It is really wonderful, and I hope that I can travel around it next year.
I am living in a home-stay with the father, his wife and two kids. Farrah is nine years old and Draven is three years old. I am so lucky to be with that family, and I am planning to stay with them for a long time.
My name is Loyd and I come from South Korea. I have been in New Zealand for 4months and I live with my homestay family near by Unitec at the moment. Before I came to New Zealand I lived in korea and Germany. In Germany I studied the informatics(information science) and linguistics for one and half years but I want to change my subject. After learning english I hope to study business in the future in New Zealand.
ReplyDeleteIf I have free time, I usually try to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend. Sometimes I also play computer games, listen to music and watch movies at home.
Finally, I'm really interested in making friendships with others and learning about new culture.
Loyd
Great introductions, so far. I'm looking forward to seeing more on the blog.
ReplyDelete